Thursday, October 16, 2008

Little Milance had surgery




Baby Milance without back legs had to be operated on , because one of the stumps repeatedly got hurt from his relying on it. The surgery was pretty hard (and expensive!). He is very weak, and as you can see on one of the pictures, keeps his back little stumps up in the air. Danica is very worried, because, now it will take him a long time to try to find balance again and (somehow) walk.

Apparently, a lady from Belgrade is trying to find him a permanent, secure and good home, no less then in France!

Poor little Milance.



Chris (the completely white one), has his eye hurt (in a fight with other kitties). He is extremely scared, almost terrified of everything, and his fights are defensive - aggressive. And one cat has a kidney infection. I know, I do not have anything really new to report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless all the cats and God bless Danica. I am heart-broken over not being able to contribute anything at this point; as soon as I get my next job, I will try to help again. I still miss my angel Otis dearly; the new little girl Alessandra is precious in her own way, but O was my best friend for 15 years, simply impossible to replace. I think of him every day.

Best to all of you,
Frank