Friday, September 25, 2009


... I am back, and able to post something! I was away, overseas, and then completely swamped here, with work.

Anyway, let me cut it short: Milance is much better, and the operation is postponed, because he is to be x rayed first, and then the vet surgeon will look at it, and then at him, but, apparently , not soon. Danica was thinking about it for a long time, and she is simply thinking that yet another rushed operation (MIlance had two on his stumps, and one on his tummy), would be too dangerous. In the meantime, there is a chance that Milance is provided some kind of wheels from a handicapped pet foundation here, in the U.S.

The most important, he has finished his strong course of antibiotics, and is feeling much better. Danica keeps an eye on him all the time, because he tends to play a lot when he feels good, and then the whole thing comes around...

Some food was bought on the Hungarian border (where it is cheaper), and I am posting pictures of that day, when the food came.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's good to hear that Milance is doing better. We are rooting for him. If he's lucky, maybe he won't need more surgery. We're pulling for you, Milance.

xxoo Lisa