Friday, September 17, 2010

Auction is on!

Please, look at the beautiful, gorgeous paintings by Danica's donor artist, Melissa Jansen-Young Woycechowsky, bid on it, and help Danica's kitties at her cat shelter.

Here is the link for the auction on Facebook.


And here are the paintings:






The lot is complete! If you would like to participate in the Auction, place your bid in the comment under the photo of the painting of your choice. Good luck and thank you!

If you prefer not to participate in the auction, but would still like to help financially, money can be wired to them through PayPal , at the right on this blog.

Happy bidding!

3 comments:

Angela Porsch said...

What wonderful artistic work and a great cause.

Anonymous said...

Negolina and Gingarello are easily the photogenic poster-cats of Novi Sad, no?

I am working hard to drum up support here in CT, and I invite all concerned to do the same.

Cheers!
FrankC32

Anonymous said...

Great work, I just wish I had piles of cash I could send to your shelter :( Seeing things like this site makes me want to rob a bank and give it all away.