Sunday, July 13, 2008

Now, the computer does not work...



Danica computer broke, and she is waiting for someone to come and fix it. That person is very busy, though, so...That is why I do not have any new pictures. The news are bad and good: Icuka,one of the oldest cats, is sick, and Danica thinks it is simply due to her age. Still, she will take her to the vet tomorrow.The little kitten that Danica had found several weeks ago, and that was , kind of, fostered by her friend Cica, found permanent home: a wonderful young married couple, that already have two cats.

Danica's bike is good, and safe, but until her computer is fixed I can not post the photos of it. Also, her bruises and wounds are better, and her leg is fine.

I send yesterday donation from Diane, and my regular monthly money. Danica is also expecting a donation from Canada, and two new very nice ladies e mailed me wishing to help, so that all is really, really good news.


The pictures I am posting are of Icuka just bathed (together with black, bushy Futka), the kitten that was adopted, and relatively new one which Danica saved, Muppet Show.

No comments: