Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sneska





Sneska is Danica's only kitler, and I have sent her pictures to Mr. Paul Neve, at catsthatlooklikehitler.com, to put her there, if she qualifies, of course.

Other than that - brutal windy winter in Novi Sad, (very typical), very little money, and Danica slipped on some ice and fell. Naturally, she was on her way to feed some of them..

Your help is more than needed. The situation has not been very good recently , money wise.

Also, as many of you saw, and some already donated, there is PayPal now for your convenience!


Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Snowwhite really looks like a CatsThatLookLikeHitler!!

Please say hello (and take care of herself) to Danica for me. I myself slipped and fell three weeks ago in front of house (and my neighbor saw my ice dance too: I’m quite embarrassed!!) and my ankle still hurts.

Button bistro =^.^=

ps: I’m so happy that the Paypal Donate is finally up and running.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Sneska made it on to Cats That Look Like Hitler! S/he's #3004. I voted "10" and left comments about all your good work, hope more people will visit your site and help if they can.

All my best,

Karen

P.S. Hope you're hanging in there, Frank!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my comments still haven't been posted on CTLLH...maybe because I included the URL for your blog? Will try again and see what happens.

Best,

Karen

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

What a good thing it is that you are doing!

We asked our momma to donate some money to help take care of the kitties.

Purrs,
Charlemagne and Tamar