Friday, March 27, 2009

News from the shelter


;











First, little Nada was pretty sick for several days, and was running high fever, but as Danica told me two days ago, she is getting better. No news yet on how the vet will proceed with her broken hip.



Second, Danica has another kitler!!! She did not give him a name yet, but I think she will just call him Kitler. She did not send the picture to CatsthatlooklikeHitler.com, but will, if you, Danica's friends and donors, let her know whether you think this new little guy is truly kitler that can compete!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I found your page because I wrote wrongly my search query in google :). but I am glad I did that: now you have a link on my blog too, hoping that this will hepl! I am of Serbian origin, my family comes from Novi Sad :)!