Tuesday, July 17, 2007




Finally, here are the pictures of little Danko after the eye surgery. The vet said that he probably was not in big pain, because, the whole thing was just dead and hanging. It must have been very uncomfortable, though. The vet also said that Danko is about 8 or 9 weeks old. So, it is beyond me how could anyone harm him so badly.
I would like to thank some poeple here: a lady called Karen, and catsthatlooklikehitler.com, and certain Ryan, for their generous help. Words are not enough to thank them.
Danica would like very much Danko to get adopted. She will try everything there, but I'm not holding my breath. The cats that have the shelter in her shelter, go out, but, he is too young, and without an eye.. He should find a loving home.
Currently he is at her friend's house, primarily for it is close to the vet's office, and Danko must get special therapy every day ( a shot), for several days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the life of me I can't understand how someone could be so mean to a poor, defenseless animal. If someone ever did something like that to my cat, I don't know how I could stand it. Good for you and Danica for helping!

Anonymous said...

People in USA, my name is Frank at fdc32@optonline.net. I am going to make it my business to help drum up support for the animals of Novi Sad and Danica, their patron saint. Please contact me.